Agent Provocateur Alexander McQueen Architecture Aromatherapy Art Art Deco Bar Books Burberry Car Chanel Chloé Contemporary Art Dolce & Gabbana Dr. Hauschka Exhibition Fashion Fragrance Gucci Home Décor Hotel Jewellery Jewelry Karl Lagerfeld Lingerie London Louis Vuitton Maison Martin Margiela Make up Moscow Mulberry Oscar de la Renta Paris Photography Restaurant Riga Russia Russian Fashion Spa St Petersburg Style Tallinn Valentino Watch Yves Saint Laurent
- Art Deco vs Art Nouveau on Art deco jewelry design
- Art Deco vs Art Nouveau on My new earrings
- My perfume Collection II on Lavender luxurious relaxation
- Out of ordinary Renata Litvinova on Rita’s last fairytale
- Out of ordinary Renata Litvinova on The beautiful Russian movies
- Art deco jewelry design on My new earrings
- Rita’s last fairytale on The beautiful Russian movies
- Shoking Dolls Exhibition in Tallinn on Her dolls are phenomenal!
Follow us on:
Step by step I open you the backstage of the jewelry art. Katerina Popo the inventor and soul of Jewel...
The H.Stern designers created a collection Galilei inspired by a fascinating beauty of the Universe and its conquerors, especially the...
Nina Runsdorf had no choice but to become a jeweler-her ancestors were among the founders of the Antwerp Diamond Exchange....
Samsara is a Danish company that was founded by Eric Eggers-Lura, a dealer of Chinese art and antiques. Eric inherited one...
An American jewelry designer Temple St. Clair Carr has always had a real passion for Renaissance aesthetics. The obligatory course...
Antique cameos, blackened silver, ivory, coral and Citrines…This is not a description of a hidden treasure. Those are materials for...